Welcome to the Launch of Balance & Grace!!!!

"This site is developed with the recognition that we are not alone. We are in this together. Who we are is more important than the titles we give ourselves or the labels we accept. Life is a journey to be shared, not a race to be won. Here we will develop balance and cultivate grace by celebrating, supporting, and challenging the spiritual, physical, and emotional growth of each other. We will teach each other and create a safe haven for discussion. Respond to a post, start a new topic, make a video request, or share a thought. It is here because of you and for you. So jump on in!!!!"
~Christine Grace Ivy,
Balance and Grace Pilates and Life Coaching~
www.wix.com/mamasladybug/christineivy

Monday, December 26, 2011

My Christmas Presents

So  yesterday was Christmas day, and I have got to say how lovely it was to focus on people and friendships and family instead of battling the distracting stress of the gnawing knowledge that I have spent too much money on too many presents that nobody really needed and that i couldn't really afford.  It might have been in part because of the economy that the gift exchanges in my circles were few and simple but I think that the simplicity of everything waswhat made it so special. It was deeply meaningful to be with my family in a time when i know many people are lonely or are missing loved ones who have passed on or who are battling illness in their lives. It reminded me of how fragile all of our connections to each other really are and how blessed we are for every day in which we are granted opportunity to relate to each other and to show love and support towards each other. My sweet boyfriend, my lovely sister, my older/younger brother, my momma bird, my dear dad, my boyfriends generous sister and his strong mother...these exquisite souls gave me such a gift yesterday. They gave me themselves. And it was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment