Welcome to the Launch of Balance & Grace!!!!

"This site is developed with the recognition that we are not alone. We are in this together. Who we are is more important than the titles we give ourselves or the labels we accept. Life is a journey to be shared, not a race to be won. Here we will develop balance and cultivate grace by celebrating, supporting, and challenging the spiritual, physical, and emotional growth of each other. We will teach each other and create a safe haven for discussion. Respond to a post, start a new topic, make a video request, or share a thought. It is here because of you and for you. So jump on in!!!!"
~Christine Grace Ivy,
Balance and Grace Pilates and Life Coaching~
www.wix.com/mamasladybug/christineivy

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

5 senses for a Forever Love

I was having a moment yesterday, driving from one job to another job, sitting in traffic as so many of us Angelenos do, and I noticed a wonderful warmth caressing the side of my face and neck. The sun was covering me with a thousand sweet sparkling kisses as the horizons were shifting and I had not only a sense of gratitude but  was also overcome with a tear-inducing epiphany that I was being embraced by the Loving arms of God. I became suddenly aware that I had been given five incredibly different physical senses in order to experience the multi-dimensional  and incomprehensibly deep Love of my Creator. My thoughts progressed to the the state of the Earth and that although we as a human race have become so often distracted and disconnected to its heartbeat through industry, ego, self-preservaton, and sel-exultation that the call of Love still waves its banner and calls our names with deeply personal messages in a million moments of divine intervention, interception, and unique perception.  Gods Love reaches out to all of us all of the time and its colorful language, although expansive beyond  physical boundaries, is as diverse and intricate and detailed as our physical experiences through touch, taste, smell, hearing, and sight. What a gift and a what a love!!!! So many times we find ourselves searching for God with demands that He reveal Himself with jaw dropping miracles based upon our own determination of what or who we think He is. But what if He is really there all the time and its us who have lost touch with what the hand of God feels like? What if the next time you feel a cool breeze on a hot sweltering day or observe the delicate collection of a dewdrop on a petal you pause to say thank you and to tell your Maker that you love Him too? I wonder what miracles of the heart such a response might incline? I'll tell you what my ephiphany did for me...it granted me an internal harbor of peace in which no external storm could touch me last night. Because when you know that you are loved, when you feel that you are safe, the only response to life that you can instinctually give is love in return.  Love is all around. In fact, I bet its calling your name right now. I dare you to answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment