Welcome to the Launch of Balance & Grace!!!!

"This site is developed with the recognition that we are not alone. We are in this together. Who we are is more important than the titles we give ourselves or the labels we accept. Life is a journey to be shared, not a race to be won. Here we will develop balance and cultivate grace by celebrating, supporting, and challenging the spiritual, physical, and emotional growth of each other. We will teach each other and create a safe haven for discussion. Respond to a post, start a new topic, make a video request, or share a thought. It is here because of you and for you. So jump on in!!!!"
~Christine Grace Ivy,
Balance and Grace Pilates and Life Coaching~
www.wix.com/mamasladybug/christineivy

Friday, November 11, 2011

EDDIE GARCIA, gratitude, day 11

I'm deeply grateful for the love and support of my best friend and partner in life, Eddie Garcia. The circumstances that brought us together at a mutually critical time in our lives could not have been orchestrated more perfectly. We both were in the midst of our own free falls but the friendship and the love that we dared to open saved us both. The love that Eddie shows me every day is astounding. Its easy to take for granted the little things, but it is the little things that fill the foundation of a relationship and that nurture its roots. Doing my stinky laundry, waiting to eat till I get home, the unexpected sweet texts in the middle of the day, the whispered "I love yous's" when i kiss him goodbye in the morning, the gentle rebuffs when I forget that their are two perspectives in the room, the way he encourages my independant nature but is able to still kindly call me home when I start to drift away, the ridiculous dances he will do just because he knows it will crack a smile, and the way that he lets me be me in the best of ways. His gentle love inspires me every day to be a better partner, friend, woman, and lover. I dare never forget how amazing that is. Not everyone finds that kind of love in life. And not everyone who finds it hold on it by nurturing it. Love is a live thing, and it must be fed with more love and action. Eddie makes me want to work in the garden and i never want to forget to feed the seeds we planted so long ago. Thanks, Ducky. You bring out the best in me and I hope I can do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment