Welcome to the Launch of Balance & Grace!!!!

"This site is developed with the recognition that we are not alone. We are in this together. Who we are is more important than the titles we give ourselves or the labels we accept. Life is a journey to be shared, not a race to be won. Here we will develop balance and cultivate grace by celebrating, supporting, and challenging the spiritual, physical, and emotional growth of each other. We will teach each other and create a safe haven for discussion. Respond to a post, start a new topic, make a video request, or share a thought. It is here because of you and for you. So jump on in!!!!"
~Christine Grace Ivy,
Balance and Grace Pilates and Life Coaching~
www.wix.com/mamasladybug/christineivy

Monday, November 14, 2011

HOME, gratitude, day 14

I'm really thankful that I have a place, a comfy place, to call home. I'm really blessed to have more then one place where everyone is always happy when I walk in the door, where there is always food if I'm hungry, a place to lay my head if I'm tired, a bathroom, a shower, and many times a furry friend to greet me. There is a very small percentage of the world that has all of the amenities that I take for granted...but the one thing that is more important then any of them is the love that makes these dwelling places a home. Knowing that I am loved is the single most wonderful thing about being home so that even when I'm not in the house my heart still feels the warmth that being at home brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment