Welcome to the Launch of Balance & Grace!!!!

"This site is developed with the recognition that we are not alone. We are in this together. Who we are is more important than the titles we give ourselves or the labels we accept. Life is a journey to be shared, not a race to be won. Here we will develop balance and cultivate grace by celebrating, supporting, and challenging the spiritual, physical, and emotional growth of each other. We will teach each other and create a safe haven for discussion. Respond to a post, start a new topic, make a video request, or share a thought. It is here because of you and for you. So jump on in!!!!"
~Christine Grace Ivy,
Balance and Grace Pilates and Life Coaching~
www.wix.com/mamasladybug/christineivy

Monday, November 21, 2011

JESUS, gratitude, day 21

As a Christian I'm grateful for the faith, hope, and love that fills my heart and energizes my bones. Jesus Christ seems to be a taboo topic for a lot of people that I encounter and Christianity seems to be run constantly through the mud as a hypocritical religion full of a bunch of right wing nut bags and you know what?, there are a lot of hypocritical nut bags running around but they aren't relegated to just one religion or sector of the country. Christianity, true Christianity, is all about love. Its about taking care of each other. Its about looking past yourself to the bigger picture of a bigger life and a future hope. Its about embracing people from the heart and looking past the the surface. My faith allows me to extend the grace that I have received from God to other people. I don't suppose to have all the answers but I do have a faith that grounds me in a world where often times nothing makes sense. My faith in God's plan and purpose allows me to sleep easy at night, to put circumstances into perspective, to live with a peace that no material object has ever provided, to feel a sense of purpose in my passions, to live with a hope that supersedes the nature of  shifting economies and governments, and to see the deep beauty that lies at the heart of every one of God's children. I love Jesus Christ and I'm grateful to walk another day with Him leading the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment