Welcome to the Launch of Balance & Grace!!!!

"This site is developed with the recognition that we are not alone. We are in this together. Who we are is more important than the titles we give ourselves or the labels we accept. Life is a journey to be shared, not a race to be won. Here we will develop balance and cultivate grace by celebrating, supporting, and challenging the spiritual, physical, and emotional growth of each other. We will teach each other and create a safe haven for discussion. Respond to a post, start a new topic, make a video request, or share a thought. It is here because of you and for you. So jump on in!!!!"
~Christine Grace Ivy,
Balance and Grace Pilates and Life Coaching~
www.wix.com/mamasladybug/christineivy

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

MY SISTER, gratitude, day 22

When I first met her I wasn't quite sure what I thought of her...i took note that she was a tall, pretty blonde who although she was dating my brother seemed unfazed by my opinions and wasn't bending backwards to impress me...hmmmm....over time and to my surprise she stuck around and  I started noticing her tireless work ethic, her business savvy, her go getter approach to life, her sense of integrity, her ridiculous talents as a performer, an increasingly obvious wacky sense of humor, and most importantly and to my amazement, she seemed to understand my brother and loved him beyond all reasonable doubt. So then I decided I liked her. But I knew I loved her when I realized that she was the sister I had been waiting for my entire life. Tina has so much love and good will in her heart. She cares about making a difference in people's lives. And she and my brother make a sickeningly sweet pair of nuts. She is an angel to my brother and a source of peace. She is beautiful, precious, and one of the greatest blessings in our family. Together, I have no doubt, that my brother and her will bring more beauty and love into this world. I am so grateful to finally have a sister in my life with whom to grow and love and live and share experiences. I am eager for more coffee dates, more shared laughter, more times spent doing nothing and talking about everything. I love my sister. I love you, Tina.

1 comment: